Friday, January 4, 2013

Special. . .

photo-017

The other day while I was getting my hair cut (at a new place) with the 3 girls in tow, the hairdresser kept glancing over at Caroline. Out of the blue he told me that there was something special about Caroline. He said he feels it when he looks at her…that she has a bright light around her. Umm, wow! She was just sitting there. Freaked me out a little.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!I would also be freaked out by that remark.But maybe the man felt that God has good things in store for your daughter and because at that moment she had a peaceful look or gave off a feeling of being at peace.Or maybe she felt an inner peace being in your beautiful family because in Russian I am sure she would not be having a really peaceful look or experience.Weird but maybe true.Pat

Christie M said...

My mother in law used to say that about me. She believed in something called Indigo Children. It is pretty far out there on the spiritualist side of things. My guess, is this fellow may know about this or has been exposed to the idea.
I'd brush it off as him thinking she is beautiful. :) She is!

Anonymous said...

Love this photo of Little Miss C Amy....she looks absolutley beautiful...I think children who have known trauma have an air about them,a fragility that at times is a bit nearer to the surface than at others...and sometimes people pick up this....but overall I agree with other comments that this guy saw her spirit shining through..and connected with this...awww...I would be a little freaked but also a little made up...Angela..


Jackson Brent...15 years old

Jackson Brent...15 years old
My only boy.

Avery Grace...9 years old

Avery Grace...9 years old
don't let the angelic face fool you!!

Savannah Reese...7 years old

Savannah Reese...7 years old
better known simply as "the banana"

Caroline Hope...5 year old

Caroline Hope...5 year old
our cutie adopted from Vsevolozhsk, Russia

Lulu Belle

Lulu Belle
My 5th baby!!

Gulf Shores, AL 2008