After THREE trips to the DMV (do to missing paperwork, copies not originals (ya think they would have mentioned that important little gem on the website) and a two and a half hour wait in their glamourous waiting room)....
My boy acquired a drivers permit.
Mama skeered!!!
A Different Kind of Love Story….
5 months ago


5 comments:
So exciting! His permit pic looks like he belongs in a boy band:)
It's only the beginning! LOL
After teaching 4 boys how to drive, I told Mike, it is his turn with the girls. I have enough gray hairs! :)
LOL My oldest turned 21 this year (gasp), number 2 turns 20 in Jan, and number 3 turns 16 Saturday. Thank God He gave us a daughter who is only 8.
Hi!It is great he got his permit.What a great kid.Pat
I've been reading your blog for a little while and your pics never fail to crack me up. You def look a lil skeered. lol
Post a Comment